Friday, January 21, 2011

7 Questions

1.What inspires you?
Failure it sounds weird but I like proving people wrong espically when they tell me that I cant do something. I take the negative remarks and use it as a catylst to achieve what I set my mind to do .
2. What is your favorite season and why?
The end of spring because its not to hot and not to cold. Allergy season is over  yadda yadda yadda
 
3. What are you most looking forward to this year?
To get in shape, To start my new grad program and to work as paddy girl says a real job lol
4. If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?
How to love yourself thru when you think no one cares and you dont care either. Because i believe in self motivation and self adoration you should be happy with the you that you are and even if you want to change something you should because you want to and not because you are giving in to what society says you should do or be .

5. What is your greatest passion?
Life is my passion I try to live each day to the fullest because like the a rapper said "everybody dies but not everybody lives " think about it .......

6. If you could change one thing about your life or yourself what would it be and why?
I would take school more seriuosly when I was a child because school was  a joke to me I learned fast and always played catch up vs staying ahead.

7.  Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
I dont have 1 favorite but i like vampire stuff and drama's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment