Monday, January 17, 2011

So the meeting didn't happen

So like I stated in my previous posting, I was scheduled  to meet with a personal trainer today to talk about somethings that I can do to Get back in good looking shape.  The reason why I said good looking shape because I believe when people say that they are going to get in shape it seems wierd to me because we are all in shape one way or another some people are thin which their shape would look more like a rectangle, some are built up top and have scrony legs and their shape would be a triangle while others have a fat stomach and big butt which would make them pear shape, and others are just big which would make them round. so in my opinion THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN SHAPE..... yes even the fat people on the television show horders are in shape( round) 
<-----Which shape are you

Well back to the reguarly schedule program .....
My PT(personal trainer) took a sick day on the 1st day we were supposed to meet smh IDK how this is going to go.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get my  missing Insainity DVD's so I can at least do something to get back in good health.
 


PSA....  In the year of our Lord 2011 Feb 6 at 1 o clock or 1300Hours for you military people I will officially become part of a long standing tradition in support of Menatlly Challenge People

Which tradition you ask?

I will join the Polar Bear club


For those that dont know what the Polar Bear Club is , its a club that goes into the ocean in the middle of winter you dont have to go deep in it (PAUSE) the water to become a member but you just have to get If I am not mistaken your mid thigh high in the water.
.....Y? because it something I always wanted to do and never commited the time to do it. so which me luck

1 comment:

  1. I find it odd that your personal trainer took a sick day when he already had someone scheduled...what kinds of show is he running here. In other news, I am excited for the Polar Bear Plunge!!!

    ReplyDelete