Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1

So I decided to st start blogging my journey to fitness and everything else in my life thanks to PaddyGirl aka Mrs and Ms idea. They said my life should be taped because of all the funny stories I have so this Blog is in dedication to them.
So Cuando soy joven....wait up this is supposed to be in English lol when i was younger i was the epitome of health I was a lean mean fighting machine way before I joined the Army. When I joined I gotten in even better shape. Due to being in formation at 5:30 in the morning working out until 7:30. Since getting off active duty and bot being required to get up at so early to workout some would say that I just let myself GO!!1(deep voice) I went from a 32 waist to a 38 waist. 6 pack to a FULL BLOWN KEG. smh but i figure that this year I am going to make changes and get back on the thin side of the house. One of my favorite sayings is "its not fun being fat no more" some would ask when was it fun. hell it was fun getting fat lol eating and not working out the best and even better is eating and going to bed..... I did that so when  I woke up I wouldn't be hungry in the morning.

So from time to time I am going to give you an update of my status and don't worry pictures are to come soon.


From DONIO

P.S. I have an appt with a personal trainer monday morning and i am going to start insanity from beach body on Tuesday wish me luck later

No comments:

Post a Comment