Well Saturday I did Yoga and it really worked at 1st I was like why the hell I have to do all of this damn breathing before moving smh but it really makes you focus and disciplined it gives you a an awareness about yourself. After doing my yoga I had to sing and it was soooo.. much easier I guess all the of inhaling and exhaling (plus soft music and burning scented oil) really makes you exhale negativity and inhale positivity and allows you to relax to the fullest.
Now its Sunday and I did the usual go to church... but this Sunday was different the choir sang a song that i want to call "It's my fault" the 1st line had me think why in the hell would they sing this song during service... I know bad thought in church but that was the best way to describe it.. the 1st line said "if I don't make it in, its no one's fault but mine" like pardon me but isn't church supposed to be a place where you go to "make it in" (not saying that Church alone will get you into heaven..for all you deep people) but the song seemed so depressing and who wants to be depressed in church. like you can be depressed at work, or for some at home but church is supposed to be like a spiritual safe haven no a place to get you down but who am I to judge.
Fast forward to after church well I had the best sub ever in Dover from
it was the pastrami sandwich it brought me mentally to a time when I was young and no worries it was just that good, yeah I know it might seem anti-getting fit but I put a lot of veggies on it to make it a lil bit more healthy lol
And what else goes with a good hot pastrami sandwich better than a beer.
So here's the 2nd weird event that happened on Sunday: I went inside for general purpose's lets call it the "Water Store" to get my "Adult water" and they had the audacity to play gospel music... like hell do they want me to feel guilty for going to the water store after church smh
Whelp that was my weekend so.... until next time
My quote of the day comes from an artist Lyfe Jennings he said "dont be a nickle looking for a dime"
which in these days seems to happen more often than not and I find it horrible that low life's, and people that dont have anything going on for themselves and no aspirations live off of people( in a parasitic type of way)that are doing well for themselves and on the same token "dont be a dime playing around with nickels "at least find another dime, think about you really cant buy anything for 15cents but you can get a breath mint for 20 cents idk I'm just saying
Blog to you later
P.S. This blog is in dedication to the man that created the Jumping Jack and who wanted the world to be in shape Jack La Lane. He died today at the age of 96 here's 2 pictures of him.
This one is when he was in his younger days and if all it takes is juice to look like this than I am saying good bye and farewell to juice lol
RIP Jack La Lane and may your work that you did on earth continue in your absence.
No comments:
Post a Comment